Technical and safety training:
For an organization’s success, it is necessary that its workers are technically sound and skillful. Along with that, it is also important workers are fully aware of all the modern techniques of safety measures.
We provide smart, cost-effective solutions through our training programs to eliminate or minimize the risk of fatalities, injuries, and incidents arising from various types of equipment operations, human factors, use of road-going vehicles, and inefficient premises security by taking preventive and proactive measures, thus saving lives, assets, cost, time loss & reputation.
Our training program includes following
- Process & Plant Safety
- Welding & Material Training
- Short Courses for all ISO Standards
- Fall protection, First Aid & Fire Safety at Work
- Accident Investigation
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Compressed Gas Cylinders Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical safety
- Hazard identification, Communication & Hierarchy of Risk Control
- Construction Site General Safety Training
- Crane Operators & Riggers Training
- Boozer Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Behaviors Base Safety
- Permit to Work System
- Working at Height
- Lockout/Tag-out Standard & Procedure
- Behavior Based Safety
- Job Specific Risk Assessments & Hazard analysis
All training programs are followed by an assessment, practical sessions, Quiz, and Certificate.
What is the company driver training?
Company driver training (or ‘fleet driver training’) is where we provide information and skills to drivers that work for your company. Companies have a legal obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to provide information, training, and supervision to their drivers. Fleet driver training has the following main objectives:
- Improve safety
- Reduce accidents
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Improve fuel economy
- Overall better driver and vehicle performance
Road travel is a high-risk activity in Pakistan due to the poor traffic discipline, aggressive driving, and lack of an ethical driving attitude. Drivers need to have a significant amount of patience, observation skills, quick decision-making, and skilled driving techniques to avoid mistakes or miscalculation and protect themselves from others’ blunder.
Driving conditions are getting worse, as roads get busier, drivers of today often have to cope with offensive, irrational, and even sometimes, dangerous driving behaviors. This calls for drivers to take appropriate defensive measures when on the road. Don’t leave your fate and life to luck and other road users!! Skills for vehicle maneuvering and mastery of traffic situations are basic requirements for successful operation in traffic.
Driving is not just about sitting in the driver’s seat and “driving”, it involves split-second reactions, decisions, and tasks, all being done at almost the same time. That’s why driving defensively involves a lot more than just “driving” as one has to be alert and up to date with all “going on” around you, as on the road, it does not take much for one to be taken by surprise, a simple lapse in concentration is enough!
Our driver’s training courses are designed to suggest preventative and proactive measures to avoid such losses and eliminate, prevent, and minimize the risk of fatalities, injuries, and incidents arising from road accidents.
We have a team of professionals & certified trainers to increase the skills and improve the behavior of your company drivers, employees, and personal drivers, which will prove to be cost-effective in the long term by minimizing accidents and time loss.
Our driving training program consists of following different courses
- Accident preventing defensive driving, Judgmental training.
- Escape & Security/VIP Protection Training courses.
- Driver hiring/selection process – complete assessment.
- Accident Management
- Road accident private investigations, lesson learned & recommendations.
- Rules, Regulation, Traffic signs, Legal aspects.
- Fleet Management/Maintenance Plan.
- Vehicle Inspection & recommendations.
- Journey Management Plan.
- Customized Training as per client desire and requirements.
- Vehicle selection (features comparison, Fuel efficiency comparison, etc.)
- Tyres inspection & recommendations for new tyres with specs & features comparison and selecting a tyre.
- Fleet management audit with recommendations for improvements.
All these trainings are followed by Quiz, Exercise, practical tests, and assessments.
Benefits of Drivers Training
Our tailor-made or as per client needs, customized training programs enable your organization saving cost in the following ways:
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injury which lead to human suffering, costs, and downtime
- Reduce the risk of disqualifications which cause client delays and recruitment issues
- Comply with your obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Easy and comprehensive reporting on your drivers’ training results and learning progress
- Minimize exposure to liability risks and legal costs
- Reduce insurance premiums and workers’ compensation claims
- Lower vehicle repair bills and replacement expenses
- Protect business operations and maintain business continuity
- Improve fuel economy, reduce maintenance cost, Reduce insurance premiums through less/no claims, and administration cost through fewer/no fines due to better driving techniques learned
- Improve recruitment processes by evaluating potential drivers for risks
- Evaluate drivers
- Driver training leads to less stress and better scheduling
The SOPs for COVID 19 prevention including social distancing, wearing masks & cleaning hands
frequently shall be ensured during training sessions.
Office No 4, 2nd floor, Super trade center
(plot no 1-C), F-10Markaz, Islamabad